Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Another new Blog

This blog has been created by me and for me to catalog my adventures in knitting. I LOVE to knit. I know it is sort of an old fashioned pass time but I refuse to give it up and actually have no reason to. I live a very busy life and my knitting suffers at the hands of kids, work, boyfriend, housework, working out, etc. The end result is the precious time I do get to knit I enjoy immensely. I currently have three projects in the work. I started a cotton cardigan for myself last year, thinking I would have it finished by this winter. Winter is well on its way and I have not touched the thing in over seven months. I have two baby sweaters going, both cardigans as well. Actually the baby sweaters are all knitted and all I need to to is sew them together and do the edge work. I am planning to post pictures of these little treasures and I am hoping this will get me knitting so I don't seem so lazy. The adventure begins.....on the Internet at least.

No comments: