Saturday, October 13, 2007

Work

I have not been able to knit for the past few days. Work has been the culprit. I worked 12 hours today which did not leave any time for doing anything I wanted to do, especially knitting. I promised a pregnant friend of mine I will make her a sweater for her baby who is due in about a month. I don't think she expects it will be done by the time he is born but before the end of the year is probably reasonable since I would like him to be able to wear it. My idea about doing this blog to get me motivated to knit again is working. I feel guilty when I have not worked on my current projects. I want the finish them up, post pictures and start fresh. I plan on working on and maybe finishing one baby sweater tomorrow. We will see, the gardens sure need weeding too.....

No comments: